Thursday, February 7, 2008

Packing Bags... Again

Chairs lined up around the pool in another hotel in yet other country

I’m packing my bags and heading off to the Middle East once again. I have a quick trip through the Emirates and then into Baghdad for a fairly long stint.

The past months have been pretty travel intensive. I’ve had the opportunity to visit London, Islamabad, Cairo, Sana'a, Mexico, Paris, Amman, Baghdad, Dubai, Caracas... Every day that I spend jetting around the world, however, is one day that I miss my son bouncing through the house clutching a Transformer or sharing a glass of wine in front of the fire with my wife. There are trade-offs with everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

traveling mercies,eric...traveling mercies to you.--hope

Anonymous said...

Take care.

Anonymous said...

ok eric...tell me you made it back alright...